So whether you are an animator experienced with animation but new to Moho or familiar with Moho but new to animation - this is for YOU. Here I will explain why…
This course is broke up into 3 sections - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Beginner - The beginner section will give you a complete introduction to the software and animation tools. We will dive right in with a basic ball animation.
Intermediate - In the intermediate section we will go over the 12 Principles of Animation in depth going over the following.
- What - what is the principle of animation - show visual examples while explaining the principle for easy understanding
- Why - talk about why it is used and what it is best used for
- How - have a complete project folder that students can follow along step by step with video instruction.
- Advanced - Now we put into practice all of the principles we learned in the intermediate section and create one complete animation. Going from character design to animation - (not including rigging) for the rabbit character.